Thursday, September 26, 2013

vocab #6

1. invetable : going to happen no matter what
The weather was so bad I decided to stay home and that was invetable.

2. phobia: A strong fear
My phobia is being trapped in tight spaces .

3. seclude : hide away from others
When I barely got my new puppy he would seclude himself from me by hiding under my bed.

4. Rebuke : To criticize publically
My mom rebuked my brother for comming home late and lying to her.

5. Notorious : Famous for something bad
Giovanna Plowman was notorious , then regreted it after millions of people watched her video.

6. Fluctuate: To change often
My mood is always fluctuating , it just depends on the situation.

7. Candid : Honest/ sincere
During court,my uncle was candid about what happened to the missing puzzle piece.

8. Sophomoric : immature
Im very sophomoric when im around my little cousins because they like to mess around alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment